How about now

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
How about now
How about now seems more active i have made a lot of threads what do u think about it now


to see it click on my sig
Why would you make another thread? Nobody is going to visit the section because you spam it.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Why would you make another thread? Nobody is going to visit the section because you spam it.
I don't spam in it i just trying to alive it
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal2 View Post

I don't spam in it i just trying to alive it
Keeping it alive by spamming it, and posting multiple threads about it in General.
The more you spam the less I like all the BattleOn Games.
hopefully you get some people every section should be alive
Save it for your Twitter account.

It's not a bad game, but I don't feel like going to a section for it.
The game not bad some people register and download then they get dead
I swear you did this like a week ago asking for minion of a section
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
I swear you did this like a week ago asking for minion of a section

........... Maybe
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal2 View Post



........... Maybe
Ok so you did.
And what happened last time?
U got shot down.
Now stop begging.
God no one cares.
They will go if they want to, you can't make them, plus, most of them don't even play the game
Fail.
Cause you advert the section on general. Doesn't mean:
a) You will be more able to get minion
b) People will visit it.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us