Keyboard/Mouse Emulation Driver

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Keyboard/Mouse Emulation Driver
Not sure where this would go. As it's really two questions, one about C with keyboard/mouse hooks, and the other is for assembly with making a emulated keyboard/mouse driver.

So, here's the problem.
PB detects the microsoft keyboard/mouse hook used by AutoIt.

Here's my theoretical solution, which I've researched SLIGHTLY and it should work.... IN THEORY xP
A low level keyboard/mouse hook dll, OR the "Proper" method of actually having a keyboard AND mouse driver that you hook into.


Now, I know nothing about proper coding, as I've only done HTML, Java, Python, Lua, BASIC, and a few others that i really don't constitute as true programming :P


So... any suggestions? Comments? People who know what their talking about who will tell me its impossible?
Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
Not sure where this would go. As it's really two questions, one about C with keyboard/mouse hooks, and the other is for assembly with making a emulated keyboard/mouse driver.

So, here's the problem.
PB detects the microsoft keyboard/mouse hook used by AutoIt.

Here's my theoretical solution, which I've researched SLIGHTLY and it should work.... IN THEORY xP
A low level keyboard/mouse hook dll, OR the "Proper" method of actually having a keyboard AND mouse driver that you hook into.


Now, I know nothing about proper coding, as I've only done HTML, Java, Python, Lua, BASIC, and a few others that i really don't constitute as true programming :P


So... any suggestions? Comments? People who know what their talking about who will tell me its impossible?
I am not that experienced with low level keyboard hooks, but my opinion is that it looks like it will be easier just to bypass the anti cheat, by seeing where it is not allowing you to keyboard hook then nop it. Of course, this is a lot easier said than done, but don't rely on my post 100%, because the people posting after me are probably more experience and I am also eager to read their view on this topic.
Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
Not sure where this would go. As it's really two questions, one about C with keyboard/mouse hooks, and the other is for assembly with making a emulated keyboard/mouse driver.

So, here's the problem.
PB detects the microsoft keyboard/mouse hook used by AutoIt.

Here's my theoretical solution, which I've researched SLIGHTLY and it should work.... IN THEORY xP
A low level keyboard/mouse hook dll, OR the "Proper" method of actually having a keyboard AND mouse driver that you hook into.

EDIT:

If you want to emulate mouse/keyboard actions without using any api call you could theoretically talk directly to one of the higher level drivers acting like you were a lower level driver.

Now, I know nothing about proper coding, as I've only done HTML, Java, Python, Lua, BASIC, and a few others that i really don't constitute as true programming :P


So... any suggestions? Comments? People who know what their talking about who will tell me its impossible?
Hooking the keyboard can probably be done in a number of ways, but I think that the only way to safely hook the low mouse and keyboard input is to locate the IDT (interrupt descriptor table) and change entry 36/37(keyboard) I don't know what the interrupt index for the mouse is in the IDT. And the keyboard could also be located at a different place in the table.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us