SolvedAccount Q's

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Account Q's
If one of your accounts gets a permanent ban because of hacking, false info at sur.veys, etc. will all your accounts on that same IP get banned too?

Also, If I use a hack on one of my accounts then log off and go to another one of my accounts (on same IP, that I don't hack on) will the hacks I've used show up there too?
Ex: If I use speed hack on Account A, will speed hack show up on account B?
Not if you keep the hacking on one account. But I'm guessing z8 are stupid enough to recognize multiple bans from the same IP and IP ban it. But they don't ban accounts based off IPs, that I'm sure about.
one acc is a whole different matter than the other acc
No. Hacking on another acc will keep you safe from others. For offers they dont do "ip" bans. But with hacks they can be they rarely ip ban people so your other accounts are safe.
^

Which is kinda exactly what I said.
Answered.

/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?