Login form

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Login form
Hi MPGH.
I'm coding in VB2010 and I have a question.
I need a to make a type of keylogger which send me the details from login/password boxes via email.What i dunno is which's the code to send a email with details.
I need to use also a timer or just RichTextBoxe's?
you mean a login program for send ID and PW to ur email-?

you can add the code to the button, you dont need a timer.. it will just be more hard for you

@Kotio iz Evil
Choob gtfo , I don't need ur help .
@Coder[Vb10e] Can you help me with that? No matter how hard is it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kotio iz Evil View Post
Choob gtfo , I don't need ur help .
@Coder[Vb10e] Can you help me with that? No matter how hard is it.
you wanna do a phishing program? @Kotio iz Evil
I've made 1 without put my email password , only email
Anyways i wont help scamming ppls
Uhm isn't it like making a phisher ?
I got a source code idk if it will work ...
if its for phishing forget my help
@Coder[Vb10e] I want to make a program for a friend.
When u insert id & password to send that to ur email.
in c++ or in visual basic ?

mention me if u post bak
we know but we not gonna tell you, you might keylog us instead of others.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
we know but we not gonna tell you, you might keylog us instead of others.
Agree.
/msg2short
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us