Found this with CE

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Found this with CE
Hello Guys .. i found with CE GP & HP Visual Address.
I dont know if these are the right ones.

Code:
 GP Visual   - cshell.dll+3470D0
 HP visual   - cshell.dll+32E098
visual

dick2long
Quote Originally Posted by ColdSinz View Post
visual

dick2long
Lool are u stupid?

He clearly states.

Hello Guys .. i found with CE GP & HP Visual Address.
I dont know if these are the right ones.

Read before you post
I think are the right addys ! good job
Visuall only :/ Someone needs to ha.ck the real hp
Quote Originally Posted by alexpoo View Post
Visuall only :/ Someone needs to ha.ck the real hp
I have the hp from all players I didt try if that works :P
Quote Originally Posted by Fly3r View Post
yea well i found something like unlimited ammo with 3 addresses that really worked.(
oO thought ammo was serverside ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
I have the hp from all players I didt try if that works :P
It wont work ^^ The list you found only cointains information for the score board and for spectators. But you cant change your HP with this.
yea well i found something like unlimited ammo with 3 addresses that really worked.
and i wish the HP hack was real and not visual
I doubt that you have unlimited ammo addresses.
pos 8a onomasw ton fakelo?
This visual..but it is 1 at 6 pointers for my aimbbot )
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us