How shit i am at model swapping
Hey guys,
I tried to model swap a M4A1 to M4A1 CQBR...
Im shit at model swapping, i dont know what i did wrong Lol.
This is what i got... somehow...

Can anyone tell me where i went wrong?!??!
God i fucking suck
I got the model files (ALL OF THEM) and renamed them to the M4A1's files and then got the textures too, so i dont know what i did wrong.
Thanks for reading.
I tried to model swap a M4A1 to M4A1 CQBR...
Im shit at model swapping, i dont know what i did wrong Lol.
This is what i got... somehow...

Can anyone tell me where i went wrong?!??!
God i fucking suck

I got the model files (ALL OF THEM) and renamed them to the M4A1's files and then got the textures too, so i dont know what i did wrong.

Thanks for reading.


