DetectedBypass HACKSHIELD

Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
in theory the bypass can be used in every game have Hackshield. I use it in combat Arms EU, work very well
Sorry help me,
I can not understand how to use it
Go at the first page and click on the Youtube Link
win 7 x64 im getting an error when i open either one of them D:
if you dont understand how its life
use ta hack without baypass
You can attach cheat engine when using kernel mode.
Guys, if dont know how to Bypass just use a hack isn't Detected and Stop Crying ...
I did everything right, but when I run the detective kernel detects the X-TRAP.
I am Brazilian. (PointBlank BR)
Quote Originally Posted by DanielCosta View Post
I did everything right, but when I run the detective kernel detects the X-TRAP.
I am Brazilian. (PointBlank BR)
Its because the bypass was made for the hackshield and not for X-Trap
Thanks for tips, any way this trik can't work for me on PB INA
Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us