Addys for HACK TOOL PH

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Addys for HACK TOOL PH
can any one give me the nop line for CF PH hack tool? I dunno where to find it... but I know how to disable it tru Cheat engine.. but still I wanna make a Dll for it... its more convenient... thank you ... cant find it anywhere... >,<
@acedia Have Fun
CrossFire NA: Cshell.dll+3466AC Value 22
CrossFire EU: Cshell.dll+31DBEC Value 22
CrossFire VN: Cshell.dll+33F50C Value 22
CrossFire PH: Cshell.dll+33E3F8 Value 23
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
@acedia Have Fun
CrossFire NA: Cshell.dll+3466AC Value 22
CrossFire EU: Cshell.dll+31DBEC Value 22
CrossFire VN: Cshell.dll+33F50C Value 22
CrossFire PH: Cshell.dll+33E3F8 Value 23
@*****
he wants the nop line not the hack tool remover

i know two:
NA: CShell.dll+0x85723

EU: CShell.dll+0x7FDF3
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
@acedia Have Fun
CrossFire NA: Cshell.dll+3466AC Value 22
CrossFire EU: Cshell.dll+31DBEC Value 22
CrossFire VN: Cshell.dll+33F50C Value 22
CrossFire PH: Cshell.dll+33E3F8 Value 23
Thanks @***** your really a great help

DWORD CShellBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" );
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE))
{
PFLOAT HL= (PFLOAT)(CShellBase+0x33E3F8);
if (*HL) *HL= (float)(3.222986468E-44);
}
is this right @***** I'm just trying it out... but the button wont work ... I change 23 to float... but still not working...
You need use CE 5.5 for convert value to Float.
Or use your correct converter
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
You need use CE 5.5 for convert value to Float.
Or use your correct converter
Yeah I used CE to convert 23 to float but still its not functioning...
How can i find this in CE, i really need it to Cf Ph
@acedia
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
and @acedia the value to remove is 17.
I see ^^ thanks Ill try it

Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
How can i find this in CE, i really need it to Cf Ph
@acedia
Do you have CF PH in there? Try to look for @***** Tool remover thread in order for you to know how to get it tru CE...
Quote Originally Posted by acedia View Post
I see ^^ thanks Ill try it



Do you have CF PH in there? Try to look for @***** Tool remover thread in order for you to know how to get it tru CE...
@acedia
NOOB. I told you need CE 5.5 for Converter.
You are using CE 6.0 not work
Fucking your Value Float "3.222986468E-44" the CE 6.0 Wrong Value
Like SHIT, I dont wana say to twice.
CE 5.5: 3.22298646794708E-44 <-- Working
CE 6.0: 3.222986468E-44 <--- Fuck you NOOB
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
@acedia
NOOB. I told you need CE 5.5 for Converter.
You are using CE 6.0 not work
Fucking your Value Float "3.222986468E-44" the CE 6.0 Wrong Value
Like SHIT, I dont wana say to twice.
CE 5.5: 3.22298646794708E-44 <-- Working
CE 6.0: 3.222986468E-44 <--- Fuck you NOOB

Sorry for not reading that part? but I wasn't
mentioning your name again and again? so why get angry? huh? I already know Im a noob... thanks for helping @*****^_^
@acedia woi.. pede paturo gusto ko tanggalin hack detection ko ee
give me ph cshell.dll and i will show you !
@acedia
i think the nop line is 0x7FD72 but not sure
you should give it a try.

does this work for you @acedia?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us