ArrowMake a SIMPLE D3D MENU

Posts 16–30 of 120 · Page 2 of 8
error brother...

1>------ Build started: Project: danielbarker, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> D3dbase.cpp
1>e:\documents and settings\two net\desktop\new folder\daniel\SystemIncludes.h(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Quote Originally Posted by danielpesimis View Post
error brother...

1>------ Build started: Project: danielbarker, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> D3dbase.cpp
1>e:\documents and settings\two net\desktop\new folder\daniel\SystemIncludes.h(10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
@danielpesimis
Include you Project D3Dx9.h Look this :




i'm use vTable[21+21] Sleep(250);
it work only 15 minutes..
what about ur number bro, how much number to make it everlasting forever? hahaha...
Quote Originally Posted by denyeko View Post
i'm use vTable[21+21] Sleep(250);
it work only 15 minutes..
what about ur number bro, how much number to make it everlasting forever? hahaha...
Code:
B8Detours((DWORD)vTable[74+8], (DWORD)myDrawIndexedPrimitive,12 );

Sleep(150);
Clue :
Change and edit HOOK, than Detours
kang qmo... can you give me step by step tutorial... with ikhlas waiting n hoping to accept your PM. cause I'm pure nubie.

thank you and hatur nuhun.
Quote Originally Posted by zazakazutrez View Post
kang qmo... can you give me step by step tutorial... with ikhlas waiting n hoping to accept your PM. cause I'm pure nubie.

thank you and hatur nuhun.
I Can but hayang udud
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post


I Can but hayang udud
wew...
I dont have udud... but I have kopi hideung kang he.he...

pulsa cepe kumaha??
Quote Originally Posted by zazakazutrez View Post
wew...
I dont have udud... but I have kopi hideung kang he.he...

pulsa cepe kumaha??
Veri nice hahaha but embung ah
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post


Veri nice hahaha but embung ah
jiahahaha.... mikir n ngulik mode = ON
sry, i'm a newbie in coding. But I hope u can help me.
If I debug, i'll just see a console (or cmd). How can I make the base visible?
thanks you
1>------ Build started: Project: gondrong, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>D3dbase.cpp
1>c:\documents and settings\user\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\gondrong\gondrong\SystemIncludes.h(1 0) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\gondrong\gondrong\Release\BuildLog.h tm"
1>gondrong - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========


Qmoainx host:
what I need for less or above
please help !! With a clear & good
Quote Originally Posted by gaconk View Post
1>------ Build started: Project: gondrong, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>D3dbase.cpp
1>c:\documents and settings\user\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\gondrong\gondrong\SystemIncludes.h(1 0) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\gondrong\gondrong\Release\BuildLog.h tm"
1>gondrong - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========


Qmoainx host:
what I need for less or above
please help !! With a clear & good
you must use MVS c++ 2011 and include you D3D9X
here see this : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/106-direct...ml#post5147710
langkah" yg anda berikan succses happy
& apkah anda bisa berikan "di mna yang harus di eDit" (Make a SIMPLE D3D MENU ) nya ..
plis help me kakq ganteng !!

Code:

B8Detours((DWORD)vTable[74+8], (DWORD)myDrawIndexedPrimitive,12 );

Sleep(150);

Clue :
Change and edit HOOK, than Detours
__________________

kakq QmoAinx cara edit'a gmna agar wh'a tahan lama + letak hook
bsa gga kasih screnshOotnya Help me yg masih bayi !!
maaf sbelum'a kakq klo junk or spam
Posts 16–30 of 120 · Page 2 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?