Oldest PB Dump

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Oldest PB Dump
RJ demanded to see my old ones, so here.
All from my oldest and first photobucket. So yes, these are like, some of my first. Ordering from oldest at top, to later.
And they're on tinypic, because of course, anyone should know.

































This needs redone.
Nothing but demanding criticism from you. :/
Yes I know that needs redoing, I only spent like 4 minutes on it.
What do you suggest though?

And you could you post anything about the collection? You asked to see one. o.-
Ill post a ps file.


There, I fixed it up a bit.
Ok... I DLed it... don't see your point though...
Make it really big so nothing is cut off like the edges in mine?? o.0
Theres more to it then just slabbing stuff on top of itself. You didn't even bother to render the stock.
Actually yes I did. It had a completely green background. I was going to render it completely out, but I tried using the magic wand, and it gave me the cool green leftover.

So don't assume things mister. o.o

I am a LOT more artistic than you think. ^.^
i is more awtistic then you

no rly
i noo joke..
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
What did you use to make your .gif's?
Photoshop, silly. o.0

I'm going to go along with that Gourav, after all you are like 2 or 3 years older than me. So you have an experience advantage. Although I probably have equal talent. : D
My digital work does not represent my artisticism in any way.

Yay for made up words!

And fuck off yourtiy.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us