Coolshould i include aimbot for a pub hack?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
should i include aimbot for a pub hack?
kay i am making my 6th pub hack for crossfire and i was wondering if aimbots a good idea?
WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE AN AIMBOT INIT?
f hacks play legit
add whatever u want
Yea sure it would be great
i hate aimbots they ruin game bad idea
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
i hate aimbots they ruin game bad idea
Yea please add afk bot auto shoot auto aim and STw, so like that I REALLY HAVE FUN. I start the game go fuck my gf and come back after the game ends then i have 250 kills, but i had fun ! no please do not.
He Can't Code he Only Leech
I Know Him
Quote Originally Posted by [PWN]Artist View Post
He Can't Code he Only Leech
I Know Him
Jjajaj... Who cares is just a hack
He Gonna Find Hack
Then Give Credits To Him Self
Like Always!
Quote Originally Posted by [PWN]Artist View Post
He Gonna Find Hack
Then Give Credits To Him Self
Like Always!
ha dont be mad coz i left your website get a life! please ban this user!
wallhack better.
Hah Lol its Not Mine
And All U Do Is leech I Can Proof It
I Was testing Source Code Yesterday And It Matched The Fuckin Original
All the People U Gave Credits To Don't Exist Or Have No Idea Who The Fuck U Are
If u Cant Code Its Nothing To Be Fuckin Ashamed Of
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us