QuestionQuestion About Trigger Bot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Question About Trigger Bot
Hello guys, I just got RAWR *Trigger Bot* and I tested it out a lil bit but I dont realy know how exactly to set the trigger bot. Like is it supossed to aim automaticly at people/ see them through wall and stuff like that ?

Can anyone help me please to set it up

Thanks
No. It is not an aimbot if that's what you're trying to get at. If that is.. you're using the wrong thing.

If not let me know and i'll help.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
APB is dead. I will not be playing it again until all these scrub aimbotters are gone.
LOL,Kyron im agree with you....,They're Noobs (People who using Aimbot)
they sucks, someone tell me why he using aimbot cause he lazy to aim...
What exactly does the triggerbot do?
It shoots when the enemy is in your crosshair AND range.
Then the crosshair turns red.
The triggerbot stimulates a left click whenever the scan area (the crosshair) is red.
Also, turn it off if you're fighting in certain areas with red bricks.
/Solved

Thank you Sujunn
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us