Server kick exploit
Hello all, i have been trying to work out if this is possible.
An exploit to ignore or block "kick packets" if their are any.
Kick packets are not really a problem on the vanilla servers but on pyspades their a pain in the arse. On the updated servers if you enable rapid fire the server automatically kicks you.
I have a wireshark log, which i cant seem to find a kick packet per-say. I will upload if someone wants it. I also browsed their main source, but it seems to disconnect the server from you.
Anyway not really my expertise, would appreciate help.
An exploit to ignore or block "kick packets" if their are any.
Kick packets are not really a problem on the vanilla servers but on pyspades their a pain in the arse. On the updated servers if you enable rapid fire the server automatically kicks you.
I have a wireshark log, which i cant seem to find a kick packet per-say. I will upload if someone wants it. I also browsed their main source, but it seems to disconnect the server from you.
Anyway not really my expertise, would appreciate help.


