Materials Folder.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Materials Folder.
I need a clean materials folder, I used chams that didn't work well and forgot to make a back up. I already tried to delete the folder and start the game, but it just made everyone purple and black. Please upload a clean materials folder.
You don't need one, if you delete the whole materials folder it will just run from files embedded in the executable. I've tried it numerous times.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengoio View Post
I need a clean materials folder, I used chams that didn't work well and forgot to make a back up. I already tried to delete the folder and start the game, but it just made everyone purple and black. Please upload a clean materials folder.
look at my mathack post, page 2 or 3 I oploaded my clean material folder
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us