I'm back
I'm back
Nice 3d models of tanks
Thanks,
Crap I posted in wrong section, completely forgot that they made the new "Art" section, sorry.
Crap I posted in wrong section, completely forgot that they made the new "Art" section, sorry.
Art section is dead, no point of posting there. They look pretty good, tho. With textures, it'd make one hell of a tank.

Oh, ok.
Thank you, I sort of quit when I got to the texturing part. I didn't make the model very well and the
UVs got sloppy :/
Thank you, I sort of quit when I got to the texturing part. I didn't make the model very well and the
UVs got sloppy :/
If you have models down, learn to make textures. Once you can make HQ epic textures, your shit will be fine.
Serpentine 
Needs texture model is all fine for a futuristic type thing but needs textures

Needs texture model is all fine for a futuristic type thing but needs textures
Thank you all, I'll pick up the project as soon as I can