HelpNeed Code Help.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need Code Help.
Hey, I have a hack, Which is all auto on, But when i inject it the message comes up, and i go in game, and it dont work.

and i was wondering if anyone would tell me where i put

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3) || GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0) &1) { myhack = true; Beep(512, 120); }
For each of my feature.

Do i put it after the
)
)
)

for before it?

Thanks.
You should ask someone that is usually in the source code section.
Hm, Maybe, But it probably would of got moved to the Help Section.
That's leeching and it should go after the while function .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
That's leeching and it should go after the while function .
How is it leeching @Takari

I didn't copy and paste it from somewhere, I got it off someone, And will give credits, So don't call me a leecher.

Edit: This is my first hack, So leave me alone.
Quote Originally Posted by [CF]Hackers View Post
How is it leeching @Takari

I didn't copy and paste it from somewhere, I got it off someone, And will give credits, So don't call me a leecher.

Edit: This is my first hack, So leave me alone.
I just told you that it's called leeching , and I gave you the answer
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


I just told you that it's called leeching , and I gave you the answer
@Takari You said "Thats Leeching" You didn't say "That's Called Leeching"

And I will give credits to the people.

I'm no noob.

And thank you for your help.
Quote Originally Posted by [CF]Hackers View Post
@Takari You said "Thats Leeching" You didn't say "That's Called Leeching"

And I will give credits to the people.

I'm no noob.
Okay forget about it.
The hotkeys should go after the while function


Let me explain it a bit better.
Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3) || GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0) &1) { myhack = true; Beep(512, 120); }
Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3)
is the first hotkey that will turn myhack on.
Code:
GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0) &1)
is the second hotkey that will turn myhack on.
Code:
myhack = true
myhack is the function name and = true is to make it on. If you type = false you will turn it off , but probably it won't turn off because you need to store the classes.
Code:
Beep(512, 120)
When you turn it on it will make a sound.

@[CF]Hackers
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Okay forget about it.
The hotkeys should go after the while function


Let me explain it a bit better.
Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3) || GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0) &1) { myhack = true; Beep(512, 120); }
Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3)
is the first hotkey that will turn myhack on.
Code:
GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0) &1)
is the second hotkey that will turn myhack on.
Code:
myhack = true
myhack is the function name and = true is to make it on. If you type = false you will turn it off , but probably it won't turn off because you need to store the classes.
Code:
Beep(512, 120)
When you turn it on it will make a sound.
So...

if(onehit)
{
if (pWeaponMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<445; i++)
{
if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i)) ) != NULL)
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr)) +(4*i))) + WeaponDamage) = 99999;
}
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3) || GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0) &1) { myhack = true; Beep(512, 120); }
Would it be that @Takari?
Quote Originally Posted by [CF]Hackers View Post
So...



Would it be that @Takari?
Nope.
Let me view your code .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Nope.
Let me view your code .
Ill pm you it @helperdf
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?