usertitle

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
text title picture
I need a new one and wondering if anyone can make one for me. It can be of anything and you decide how it will look. Ill give thanks and rep.
@Poison What you want bro, I'd be happy to try again if you'd let me
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
@Poison What you want bro, I'd be happy to try again if you'd let me
I want like one more like mpgh. but thinking if i should try to make one
@Poison heres a few i made; if u like one but want changes made to it let me know.










ⓘ

Can you add this icon between Greed and ☠☣ And the letters white And if you can The background color like your user title and The shine that happens on it.
@REAP
Quote Originally Posted by Bioz View Post


Can you add this icon between Greed and ☠☣ And the letters white And if you can The background color like your user title and The shine that happens on it.
@REAP
@Poison @Bioz
let me know if u want any changes
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us