Title Text Change

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Title Text Change
Well I got 500 posts, How do I get a Title Text Change?

If wrong section im sorry. I just need help!
Post it in staff requests
Yep , I am pretty sure you needa get 1000 posts first , then you request it in Request Section .
Good Luck
suck my dick and ill change
Quote Originally Posted by N00B1O2 View Post
Well I got 500 posts, How do I get a Title Text Change?

If wrong section im sorry. I just need help!
PM Liz and ask her
No I am not thinking of Name Change, you need 1000 posts to post in that section ...
Here just ask
@Liz
to help you .
-,- i still need help, Liz is gone til the 11th...
Quote Originally Posted by N00B1O2 View Post
-,- i still need help, Liz is gone til the 11th...
Then your last hope would be Daverun, they might be too *cough* lazy *cough* though. I mean busy
Quote Originally Posted by N00B1O2 View Post
@Ravallo whos that? Yeah im a noob.
Dave84311 and Arunforce
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us