Signature Request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
Main Text/Name: Cynic

Sub Text/Quote: w/e

Size: w/e

Style: If you have seen scrcrw's sotw entry, something like that

Theme: Fantasy/FPS/Whatever fits to the render you chose.

Colour: I'd like some light blue in there

Image/Render: One of the following:




Designer: Anyone who doesn't produce shit that I could do in two minutes. Some one that works higher than my skill level.
hmmm ur probably beyond my skill lvl , since u wrote that lol maybe fetcher or whatever his name was he seemed good.
@Cynic

I'll try and see what I can do... btw you got to be more specific..

Should I make a GIF like out of a WoW Theme
or Soul Caliber Theme

I dont want to waste my time making 15 sigs just so you canchoose 1
Pick ONE of the renders, then a theme that fits with that render?
Bump? Anyone?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us