CoD:Black Ops GIVEAWAY

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
CoD:Black Ops GIVEAWAY
Hey guys..so my old thread got deleted and im starting this GIVEAWAY again. Just write why u want the account or just write anything.

The winner will be choosen with random.org and will get the steam account.
Good luck have fun

(nysm1, webhito and Dark_Tyrant are the posts 1, 2 and 3)
Hello inwant an account
Hmm i just want it because steam (i dont know why _ dont support my Visa
and The BlackOps is the game that i ever wanted to play. i would be happy for steam version of it
so i would be really happy if i will get it.
Cause I raped to many people I cant get any connections to steam. Many of the people I killed were from steam and so it would lead to me getting caught. I want it cause I dont want to go to jail by buying it myself
I'd like to have this cuse i ... really would like to have a steam acc and play black ops <3
Give it to @HaxPro he deserve it
GIMME GIMMEEE PLOX
Hmm.. never had it for PC. That's why I want it
I would like the game.
Gib because I'm Asian.
Moved to Discussions.
i need it because didn't have good account before
i want it because i like cod and i've always wanted to play black ops but i dont own a console so if you choose to give it to me thank you very much it would be very appreciated
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us