When did you lose your virginity?

Posts 1–15 of 115 · Page 1 of 8
When did you lose your virginity?
what age did you lose it at?

im gonna lose mine on my girls 17th bday

so i would be 17 at the time or i could wait 186 days and lose it on my 18th bday
Ask her, and let her choose freely. Really she should be the one to worry if at all.

I'll wait till marriage. Yeah that's right, I like to stay COMPLETELY clean.
I'll reject all offers or hits. =U
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Ask her, and let her choose freely. Really she should be the one to worry if at all.

I'll wait till marriage. Yeah that's right, I like to stay COMPLETELY clean.
I'll reject all offers or hits. =U
its gonna be her 17th bday or my 18th bday (cause im not waiting until 2010 for her 18th bday)

thats a good idea, but i wouldnt get married till like 23+
Of course. Actually Ima wait till I have a good job, like *coughhighpaycough*, THEN I marry. 'Till then, just cool dating.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Of course. Actually Ima wait till I have a good job, like *coughhighpaycough*, THEN I marry. 'Till then, just cool dating.
well when i turn 18 i get SSI + im making 1400$ a month so im making around 2200 after taxes w/ SSI.
SSI? o_0

Cool. But I want like around $9000 a month for myself.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
SSI? o_0

Cool. But I want like at least $6000 a month for myself.
SSI = social security, i get it for my back, neck and leg

if i get a job a GM i can make 4k a month
Well... Lol... Hmm....maybe lose it in gr 9-11 maybe 9... prolly not this year, wait... i dunno... plenty of offers sheldom... go for it
Quote Originally Posted by lethalhuman8 View Post
Well... Lol... Hmm....maybe lose it in gr 9-11 maybe 9... prolly not this year, wait... i dunno... plenty of offers sheldom... go for it
im losing it in 9th grade, or 12th if u use my age

dont just take any offer

see what ur friends think of some girls, get to know them for a while, ask them out go with them for a month then do it

i made that mistake with my girl

met her on friday, dating her on staturday at 11:58pm est
hah, ur so old now... and ur still a virgin dude... get err' done bro. don't be a 20 yr old virgin... lol... do it for her. is she a virgin?
Quote Originally Posted by lethalhuman8 View Post
hah, ur so old now... and ur still a virgin dude... get err' done bro. don't be a 20 yr old virgin... lol... do it for her. is she a virgin?
im waiting for a Bday

yes she is

her 17th bday
or
my 18th bday
Havn't lost it yet.
And why do you get Social security for your next back etc?
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
Havn't lost it yet.
And why do you get Social security for your next back etc?
i get it for my back because i have a 32% curve in my lower back
More fail. lethal considers 17 to be too old to be a virgin. Lmao. Your school sure is messed up.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
More fail. lethal considers 17 to be too old to be a virgin. Lmao. Your school sure is messed up.
17 isnt to old, wasnt there a movie about a 40 y/o
Posts 1–15 of 115 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?