It's nice. But it crashes upon turning on Weapon Range. The chams are turned on automatically. That's as far as I've gotten. Rapidfire works properly. Crosshair works properly. Just that stupid weapon range!
Patchedteehee v0.1
dude READ THE POST I ADDRESSED THIS!
umm it still works for me... win7 64bit... ummm did u turn hacks on before entering a game? if so dont. i admit this hack only lasts for one game as far as ive tested. it will d/c on second one. im trying to fix that. ANY MORE POSTS ABOUT THE CHAMS (
) THING THAT I ADDRESSED IN MY POST WILL Make me angry cause b4 u post about having issues u should read the post!
well it works and for me and my FIRST hack its better then nothing (which was what i had for a while... i couldnt find a hotkey base)
i think its superbullets or nxchams not rapidfire cause i have the one where i didnt have either and i could play multiple games
umm for a first hack im lucky i have a GUI and time is set up as
CHAR Timestruct[25] = { "hh':'mm':'ss tt" };
so i dont see how its off...
umm it still works for me... win7 64bit... ummm did u turn hacks on before entering a game? if so dont. i admit this hack only lasts for one game as far as ive tested. it will d/c on second one. im trying to fix that. ANY MORE POSTS ABOUT THE CHAMS (
) THING THAT I ADDRESSED IN MY POST WILL Make me angry cause b4 u post about having issues u should read the post!well it works and for me and my FIRST hack its better then nothing (which was what i had for a while... i couldnt find a hotkey base)
i think its superbullets or nxchams not rapidfire cause i have the one where i didnt have either and i could play multiple games
umm for a first hack im lucky i have a GUI and time is set up as
CHAR Timestruct[25] = { "hh':'mm':'ss tt" };
so i dont see how its off...
Great for a first hack 

im no hacker but im learning and i understand its bitch to do so good job @teehee and keep trying man it gives me hope as gay as that sounds
@teehee15 new download link?
i would but i need to find out what the normal jumping is... im adding new features and inorder to not dc for superjump i need what the normal jump is.. like im setting the superjump to 600.000000 and i dont no what the normal jump is so i can make inlobby and inload turn the hax off... @flameswor10 do u no?
Why do we need another shitty hotkey hack :/
umadbro? and i dont see u contributing! atleast i give people something! i have over 100 downloads for a reason i have alot of thanks too... so ur going to be a downer to all hackers by saying if u cant beat the other coders hack then dont hack at all the GTFO and stop crying that i actually get thanked for my posts
Wow ur an asshole^
How do I make NX Chams work? I read what you wrote but I don't understand. I turn in NX Chams in-game. I frozed, so I tried putting NX Chams in lobby, it frozed. Help?
nice gonna test this shit
This thread is closed for replies.


