About the Auth Dump Thread Post Removal

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
About the Auth Dump Thread Post Removal
I dont think it was necessary, though it did clean it up nicely.

Pretty upset about the 100 post i lost.

Back into the 3 digit saga.
holy shit your on 1000 post :O
Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
holy shit your on 1000 post :O
Lol,
I had to earn about 40 back.
rofl, if you spam your post gets removed, what did you think?
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
rofl, if you spam your post gets removed, what did you think?
Obviously he thinks it's shit because he made the thread....
Quote Originally Posted by FEAR ME View Post


Obviously he thinks it's shit because he made the thread....


he is angry that spam got removed?
Your spam being removed isn't my problem (sorry if I sound too harsh now, but that's the truth.)
We don't need useless posts, they're digging the useful ones.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us