lets play a game

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
lets play a game
Most retarded Comment get Flamed by me
Then they can report me
Even if you put some shit like balls in the report I will still get banned

Although If you Put 'racism' I'll probably still live

Who wants to play?
we can take it in turns
John.. i think you just need to step away from the computer, go to your room, turn the t.v on, chillax and go to bed.

cuz nigga you actn mad gay right now...
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
John.. i think you just need to step away from the computer, go to your room, turn the t.v on, chillax and go to bed.

cuz nigga you actn mad gay right now...
Just waiting for my second ban
God Damn I Hate Jews
You Should Too
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Sounds really gay.
you're really gay
get a haircut
Post some nudies! or GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
you're really gay
get a haircut
Oh damn, he went there, you gonna take that!??
Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
you're really gay
get a haircut
Aff, I have

You're so mean Ed kk
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


Aff, I have

You're so mean Ed kk
naws you need a haircut
Ed can be harsh at times, actually, all the time.
Go get some sleep
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Go get some sleep
why
Don't want sleep
Fucking cunt, you dont deserve to live you worthless ******.
I want to murder your family with fire, and let the KKK do the rest to you.
fucking coon.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr P.Doe View Post
Fucking cunt, you dont deserve to live you worthless ******.
I want to muder your family with fire, and let the KKK do the rest to you.
fucking coon.
What the fuck does Muder mean?
is it like Nuder? D:
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
What the fuck does Muder mean?
is it like Nuder? D:
cunt shut up before i eat your dick
@Hate
suck my dick you hair ******
bo
fucking cunt ass dick licking ******
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us