P-CF PUB [Beta Aimbot] simple tutorial

Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by amprock12 View Post
Yeah. After you create this guide, the hack works perfectly. It's all thanks to you.
no problem....
sir

i have downloaded all the requirements for this hack,and followed your video correctly,but when i open bypassXtrap_undetected it will only show the pop up message but crossfire wont run.

im running win 7.
Quote Originally Posted by Executable View Post
sir

i have downloaded all the requirements for this hack,and followed your video correctly,but when i open bypassXtrap_undetected it will only show the pop up message but crossfire wont run.

im running win 7.
try to run the bypass as administrator..
im running windows XP so i can`t demo it to you...
just right click the bypass then click the run as administrator...
Good Job

works perfectly
Quote Originally Posted by scitter View Post
Good Job

works perfectly
haha this is the only thread i created that there is so many good jobs
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
try to run the bypass as administrator..
im running windows XP so i can`t demo it to you...
just right click the bypass then click the run as administrator...
tried several times but still dont work,
Many said "Good job" though the ones who pressed thanks are only 3 including me.


Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
haha this is the only thread i created that there is so many good jobs
Btw, what is that on your signature called? I'm planning to make my own.
Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow32 View Post
Many said "Good job" though the ones who pressed thanks are only 3 including me.
haha it is ok with me better than nothing
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
haha it is ok with me better than nothing
dude, about the Photoshop banner on your signature, where did you get the guide? I found a guide last year but I forgot because I haven't used Photoshop for 5-6 months.

I'm referring to this one:
Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow32 View Post
dude, about the Photoshop banner on your signature, where did you get the guide? I found a guide last year but I forgot because I haven't used Photoshop for 5-6 months.

I'm referring to this one:
go here:
Userbars.be — The best userbar site on the web!
Quote Originally Posted by levin_klein22 View Post
I use my own bypass :/
Really? You have one? Can you share it? Because the other bypass I have have a problem.
everytime i open the bypass..the crossfire will closed..
Guys, its not just your problem your crossfire closes after you use the bypass, I think all Window 7 users have the same problem.
yup agreed....
Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us