P-CF PUB [Beta Aimbot] simple tutorial
The XTrap is patched so maybe it doesnt work anymore.
@Jigsaw #REQ Close
It's Working. But not working for NOOB!
It's Working. But not working for NOOB!
It's working fine yesterday but today its always detected!
Can you please make a video or give step by step instruction on how to use the cheat engine so we wont have prob even if its get detected!
"You can make this way.
Login to channel, Open your Cheat Engine Scan Byte - Value 23
When you get Hack Tool Detected go to Cheat Engine Scan 29 and you have 2 Address Green. Select first Address and Set it to 23 Freeze it.
Change to other channel..DONE"
I really dont know how to do it!
Can you please make a video or give step by step instruction on how to use the cheat engine so we wont have prob even if its get detected!
"You can make this way.
Login to channel, Open your Cheat Engine Scan Byte - Value 23
When you get Hack Tool Detected go to Cheat Engine Scan 29 and you have 2 Address Green. Select first Address and Set it to 23 Freeze it.
Change to other channel..DONE"
I really dont know how to do it!

when i try to cheat i can`t log in in the crossfire cause is always close..
its working fine with me.. =))))
how you made that? cause if i use that cheat the CF cant load
***** updated this hack.
With more Features
With more Features

Close nyo nlang to o Rerequest ko nalang ! Nagpapasikat n lang yung iba kahit hindi naman gumagana sinasabi gumagana daw ! LOL sino niloko nyo ?...
wag ka nga ngongo kung mag lalabas n lang ulit si ***** yung sure gagana yun
kaya wag na kayo mag sabi na gumaga na pa yung hack Mga engot
wag ka nga ngongo kung mag lalabas n lang ulit si ***** yung sure gagana yun
kaya wag na kayo mag sabi na gumaga na pa yung hack Mga engot
di ba mas engot ung di mapagana ung hack???? kainis pwede naman daanin sa magandang usapan pero may engot pa... kung ganyanan masasabi qng mas engot ka dahil di mo mapagana ung hack..
for those who can`t understand what we are talking about, I will translate it in English..
@bidforpower said please close this thread and the others are just making "fame" they post of proofs but it is not really working.. if ***** will update it sure it will work... so please don`t say that it is working "IDIOTS"
I said: the true "IDIOT" is the one who can`t make the hack work.. we can just discuss it in a peaceful way but there is a word "IDIOT"... it makes me angry.. if that is the way you like to discuss it then I say that you are the "IDIOT" because you can`t make the hack work..
and let us see who is the "ENGOT" after I translate it... ( im just a 1st year high school student)
@bidforpower if I have much time left, I will post 3 pics. later for the proof that it is working...
for those who can`t understand what we are talking about, I will translate it in English..
@bidforpower said please close this thread and the others are just making "fame" they post of proofs but it is not really working.. if ***** will update it sure it will work... so please don`t say that it is working "IDIOTS"
I said: the true "IDIOT" is the one who can`t make the hack work.. we can just discuss it in a peaceful way but there is a word "IDIOT"... it makes me angry.. if that is the way you like to discuss it then I say that you are the "IDIOT" because you can`t make the hack work..
and let us see who is the "ENGOT" after I translate it... ( im just a 1st year high school student)
@bidforpower if I have much time left, I will post 3 pics. later for the proof that it is working...
Still working
may time lang talaga na active at minsan laging detected d ko kasi alam kung pano yung cheat engine eh para all the time pwede gamitin 
may time lang talaga na active at minsan laging detected d ko kasi alam kung pano yung cheat engine eh para all the time pwede gamitin 
haha tama working ito....
may nagsasabi kasi jan na pasikat lng dw tau na nag popost na working ito..
may nagsasabi kasi jan na pasikat lng dw tau na nag popost na working ito..
cheat
guys working talaga ito may time lang talaga na di siya gumagana.....ang mga nagsasabing not working ay wrong timing lang kasi kayo sa paggamit nito......di na siya gumagana sa akin kapag bandang gabi hanggang madaling araw.....
ADVISE ko lang gamitin nio ung CNPRO kung lagi kayong pikon
ADVISE ko lang gamitin nio ung CNPRO kung lagi kayong pikon
Similar Threads
CrossFire Philippines HacksP-CF PUB [Beta Aimbot]
343 CrossFire HelpP-CF PUB [Beta Aimbot] i need helpFU 4 CrossFire PH DiscussionsTips for windows7 users to make the hack P-CF PUB [Beta Aimbot] work..
23 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsAimbot/Esp CFNA Pub [Beta 3 DONE]
321 CrossFire Tutorialshow to fix "send error report in the hack Aimbot/Esp CFNA Pub [Beta 3 DONE] 14


