TalkingNeed help learning to make hacks

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need help learning to make hacks
I was wondering if someone could teach me how, or show me some links on how, to make hacks for Combat Arms with C++.

Before I get any "Go learn c++, noob" answers:

I have been in the process of learning C++ online and with books for about 2 years now, unfortunately, there isn't exactly a "How to code Combat Arms hacks" section in your average book. All I really need is a base to start from, some pointers, and someone to ask (whine to ) when it doesn't work. Thanks!
Great. Learn how to read disassembly, grab ollydbg and ida+hex rays, if the exe is packed try to find an unpacked/dumped version. If not, lucky you.

Make sure you know how pointers work, you'll need them.

Have fun.

P.S. I suggest you familiarize yourself with reversing on a more simple game, like AssaultCube, seeing as the source is available it'll help you get a better understanding of what stuff looks like when it's compiled. Also I have a tutorial series on assaultcube. Should be linked to somewhere in the stickies, if not look thought my started thread
Why the fk would they enncourage hacking c++ was not made for gamehackrrs
Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
Why the fk would they enncourage hacking c++ was not made for gamehackrrs
C++ is a general purpose language so it can do pretty much everything, so you cannot say what C++ was not made for if you don't know what it was made for.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us