Solved[RSBOTS.NET] Installing the Bot Client

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[RSBOTS.NET] Installing the Bot Client
I decided to bot some RS, but stupid RSBots.net installer won't detect my "Java Virtual Machine".
I just installed the newest version of Java onto my computer.

When it gets to the point in the installer where it asks you to select your Java Virtual Machine, I have nothing on the list.

OS: Windows XP 32-Bit

@Ravallo
@Dakota
have you installed the java "JDK" ?

you need it to run the bot
Try install for 64Bit
Have you installed both Java JRE and Java JDK, both newest versions?
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Have you installed both Java JRE and Java JDK, both newest versions?
I just downloaded the one listed on the magical Google Machine.
I'll check later.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us