Chams deleting

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Chams deleting
Hi all,

I have yesterday downloaded a lot of hacks.
But the hacks were patched so i deleted the hacks, but i get still chams when i start the game.
I think its the fault of onlychams v0.2
Can anyone solve this please.
Quote Originally Posted by freakytaaser View Post
Hi all,

I have yesterday downloaded a lot of hacks.
But the hacks were patched so i deleted the hacks, but i get still chams when i start the game.
I think its the fault of onlychams v0.2
Can anyone solve this please.
YES. onlychams v0.2 is a mod not a hack. easy download onlychams v0.2 click on the tab CA EU or CA NA the click on on reset that was easy.
I had fined it out already out but thanks
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us