Ava shortcut mod...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Ava shortcut mod...
If you have AVA then you probably have that shortcut on the desktop. I was wondering if I could alter the destination of where it runs files in order to run:

1. Reactor
2. Macro Pro in administrator mode.

There should be a way to do this. However, I cannot find it on the internet. Its probably the way I word my searches too.

But, yeh. Is there any way of doing this?
really? its sooooooo easy its just stupid. All I need is how to set it out.

I have:

Target: "C:\Program Files (x86)\REACTOR\REACTOR.exe" -redirectgameid:u_ava -updateurl:http://cdn.ijjimax.com/nhnusa/games/...acleupdate.xml

and Start in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\REACTOR"

all I need to know is how to make it open something else as well as that.
Ima not that lazy, i run reactor and go from there, thats why i hab no shortcut on desktop
I really dont see how that solves my problem.
My macro

I can't help you since I'm not on my pc
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?