Its Crossfire Section!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Its Crossfire Section!
Hey guys... Its Crossfire Section. Uh, I haven't posted.. Or really been on lately... Some of you might remember me as the racist guy. Well, im done using that name and its been awhile since i logged on this account.. Well, ive been having trouble finding this account.. Cause i used a password i used 2 years ago... But when I actually logged back in.. It told me to change the password... It was 716 days old.. What do you kno?


Anyways, I changed my name because I dont even play CF anymore.. Too much bullshit. Im going to be open and about in the Minecraft section and the Mw2 sections. Ive just sold my blackops... Because the mass superior bullshitt community.

No games like me.. At all.


Well, for those of you who remember me and had me added.... This is my new user. Ill drop in once and a while...


One more thing... I might redownload CF to play that new undead mode or something... Describe it to me... Anyone?




~Crossfire Section
Thanks bud.
Oh well, welcome back.
Welcome Back then
u quit cf?
no way
Welcome back!
Welcome back.
I don't remember you
i remember you althuough ut one of those guys who thinks he is popular in CF section
Quote Originally Posted by Arimu View Post
i remember you althuough ut one of those guys who thinks he is popular in CF section
You don't remember him
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


You don't remember him
I do! trust me
racist?
Welcome back... Even I, Anonymous, is lazy to read
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us