Any one watch Ghost hunters

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Any one watch Ghost hunters
Well I watched ghost hunters for a while but if you really wanna see some scary paranormal stuff watch Haunted or The Haunted I think thats what its called O.o
I watched two episodes of it and then I stopped.
I Wahtched
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
I Wahtched
It's so gay
that show sucks
It sucks balls.
It was alright when I watched it. Usually something I watch late at night, when nothing else is on. It always seems to peek my interests, the supposed "super natural"
ON this show they always try to make nothing sound like something like "dgy dsufd suy" = "I'll kill you" evp = bs
It's interesting bullshit. :L
I like to watch it.
ive watched a few episodes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?