How about UPDATE ? As of 3\2\2012
CrossFire Resource Thread
I'm done my exams... New semester started... Hopefully gonna edit this more frequently now. Probably every weekend.
What's new as of February 8th, 2012
- New hacks gone and past.
- New hack arrivals
- Updated from a long time... Hopefully I'll start updating more frequently.
- VIP is cancelled.
- Welcome our newest minion, @Austin.
- New hacks gone and past.
- New hack arrivals
- Updated from a long time... Hopefully I'll start updating more frequently.
- VIP is cancelled.
- Welcome our newest minion, @Austin.
It would be nice if you keep the good work UP
u could update it now hero 

patched...i get the error thing..send error report..i ahve all the things... net frame work, direct x and the .dll file to help anyonE?
---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------
and it says hack tool deteccted when i log in
---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------
and it says hack tool deteccted when i log in
I think it's time to update the thread. It's been quite a while now and I haven't seen any updates 

I'll do it sometime this weekend.
I love you! everything i need is here
hmm @Hero i could take over the update?
needs to be updated?
This needs to be updated. If you want, I could update the thread like once a week if I had editing rights.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Minecraft Hacks & CheatsMinecraft Resource Thread Updated: 8/22/12
45 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsCrossfire Section Resource Thread (08/05/11)
54 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsA.V.A Resources Thread [6/28/2012 UPDATED] 9 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeCrossFire Hack Source Code Resource Thread
0 Art & Graphic Design*Community Brush Resource Thread* 1
