TalkingPhones

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Phones
What kind of phone do u use? Do u check it often fore message or do u just have it for calls?

I tended to /care about my phone cause i didnt have anybody that i kept constantly texting with. now though i look at it every 5 mins. silly thing is i used to make fun of people who kept going at their phone and texting 24/7 now im doing it myself.

Another question: did u ever think it was wierd or made fun of something that you later on did urself?

dont be trollin
i use a samsung
Mainly for when my friends want to call me
when I want to call them I use the home phone
I have a Verizon Pantech Crux
and i do not leave the room without it.. haha
thats how much i text on my phone and talk to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
I have a Verizon Pantech Crux
and i do not leave the room without it.. haha
thats how much i text on my phone and talk to people.

Sell it
Buy a worse phone
Buy me a phone with a camera pls
not another spam thread
you make me cry.
Motorola Atrix

I used to text a lot, now I average 1-20 texts daily, only stupid if you text when in church, at a movie, during dinner or something
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Motorola Atrix

I used to text a lot, now I average 1-20 texts daily, only stupid if you text when in church, at a movie, during dinner or something
thats fucking badass
Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post


thats fucking badass
it's like an iPhone
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Motorola Atrix

I used to text a lot, now I average 1-20 texts daily, only stupid if you text when in church, at a movie, during dinner or something
thats one sick phone. mine is:

Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Motorola Atrix

I used to text a lot, now I average 1-20 texts daily, only stupid if you text when in church, at a movie, during dinner or something
Yup, thats the next phone i plan on getting, looks really nice!
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
Yup, thats the next phone i plan on getting, looks really nice!
why not get an iphone while ur at it?
Quote Originally Posted by Terrorofthedeath View Post
why not get an iphone while ur at it?
because Android > iPhone
I have the Nokia N95 planning to buy an android in the future
Nokias have good cameras on their phones, if you have a nokia without a camera, then rip you
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us