SolvedHelp with Irukul bot needed.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Irukul bot needed.
Hi, I've been writing my own auto it bot for a while now. Its more or less functional for me but its very limited because I wrote it specifically for my settings(resolution, binds, in-game settings ect...). Not really planning to release it until I make it more friendly to other users.

Getting to the point, I have several maps working fine at the moment and I would like to add Irukul to that list however I'm having trouble figuring out how to go about the tunnel section. I find that at times Irukul will start running back making the ice walls unbreakable or the ice walls will become blocked(making it impossible to get past even after breaking the ice), which makes the bot difficult to program. So my question is whether it is possible to skip the tunnel section entirely. For whatever reason trying to use the height changing command does not work for me, maybe I'm just using it wrong.

Sorry for the wall of text, thanks for reading and thanks for any help.

Edit: I figured out how to kill Irukul and skip the tunnel using the animation skip command however my screen remains completely black afterwards unless I reload the map. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit 2: Nevermind, scaleform_fade_out 0 was the culprit. Using just the height command works fine.
lol i coulda saved you hours if i had been on the forum earlier x.x but ya its the height command, back when people used hfs you would use giant height to skip cutscenes in tyrants challenge etc, i would assume it still works. Also are you going to add the error workarounds?
Can you explain how you worked it out?

Last time I tried, switching to super high height to regular only got me into the tunnel and not at the boss screen...?
go to the tunnel THEN do the height change
**NOTE** There are many irukul bots already in existance (sinbot, exicos, and even a few personal ones.)
**SIDE NOTE** Changing figure height ONLY works on bosses with cutscenes.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us