Thumbs upDetectedAPB RELOADED ESP

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
APBR HACK ESP V2
STATUS: Detected
(based on me playing for the past few hours using it, logging in and out occasionally)

In Mission:
Red Box & Directional line for enemies.
GreenBox & Directional line for allies.

Out of Mission:
Blue Box & Directional line for everyone.

Updates will come as I advance.

I don't plan to add an aimbot, I prefer just having the all seeing eye.



This is a basic ESP using DrawLine and DrawBox from unreals sdk.

When your not on a mission it draws a line & box to everyone within 100 meters.

On a mission, only enemies are seen through the walls, they also have a red line & box drawn on them.
(Box is only visible when the enemy is)

I will try making a better ESP in the future, for now its copy pasta & trial/error.









Credits:
xentone
unreal (for sdk)
Hooah
Zoomgod
bwarrior


No Virus

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...6fd-1316191446ⓘ
Added for you.

You need to add them every time, since you don't for all of your current threads.. You don't get a warning next time.
Jesus, you really need to copy and post all these threads from other sites?
I ask that at least when you copy and paste all these things to have the decency to let people know that you've done so (for those who don't know).

It's apparent the staff will do nothing about you.. but can you at least do this for respect towards the coders?
How do I use this? Sorry for asking but yeah I'm a nub.

I'd really love to use it though.
Quote Originally Posted by thesuperbro View Post
How do I use this? Sorry for asking but yeah I'm a nub.

I'd really love to use it though.
Inject the .dll to the APB.exe process with any select injector out there. I use WinJect.. it's all up too you.
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Inject the .dll to the APB.exe process with any select injector out there. I use WinJect.. it's all up too you.
You mean the APB launcher right? Cause that's all I got.

WAIT No i found it!
Anyone that can confirm that this is undetected?
undetected and working
Najs, would be fun to try
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us