HelpHelp crossfire error.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Help crossfire error.
So whats basically happening is that when i go into any room and i start playing these kind of errors just pop up.


: MAP_BUTE_FILE Loding Failed

: NANOCHARACTER_BUTE...

: ITEM_BUTE...

: CLIENTBASICPLEYERINFO_BUTE...

: GP_BUTE...

: DISTRIBUTIONBOX_BUTE...

: EP_BUTE...

: BOINAME_BUTE...

: PUBLIC_BUTE

: MODELNODE_BUTE...

: WEAPON_BUTE...

: SOUNDINFO_BUTE...

: MISSION_BUTE...

: TP_BUTE

: MATCH_ITEM_INFO_BUTE...

: CHARACTER_TYPE_BUTE...


I tried reinstalling .
Any help would be nice.
let me teamview you i wanna see the problem with my own eyes.
This is for my friend, not for me.
That's some new stuff.
Screenshot it?
Upload using imageshack or tinypic and show it here.
I never saw anything like that . May I have a screen shot ?
Yep, I will ask my friend give me a SS, just wait till he log on..
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw's Bitch View Post
Yep, I will ask my friend give me a SS, just wait till he log on..
Might as well do that then...

All I can see are a few files in your CF Folder that might be corrupted, or a virus could be lurking around trashing files around the computer.

Tell him/her to do a full virus scan.
Try To Restore Your PC
Use CCleaner
This is new for us, please provide some screenshots if possible.
There are 1 or 2 person talking about it on Z8 forums, no one answer :/ Itryed looking around here before posting it.
yea use cc cleaner mayby it willl work or not
Like we have said, isn't possible any Screenshots?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us