WinkDetectedCling's Second Hack

Posts 166–180 of 235 · Page 12 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
@Crazy=Banned1.0
My Avatar! Done after patch!
will you share it the hack i mean
Quote Originally Posted by Cling View Post
New Feature
Hotkeys
F1 no reload
F2 no change delay
F3 no spread
F4 shot gun spread
F5 no weapon weight
F6 mini speed hack (probably doesnt work well)



No_Reload.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
found nothign for both
no need for bypass


YOU SHOULD ALWAYS USE A BYPASS JUST INCASE
I USE HIJECTOR http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-hijector.html
MY INTERNET IS TOO SLOW FOR UPLOADING A VIDEO


make sure you inject (i inject manually in login screen with hijector)

I TESTED OUT MY NEW POTATO CAMERA
potato quality - YouTube
THE QUALITY IS BETTER THAN I THOUGH . Video was only 2mb lolol
Wow not bad for a second hack.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
So is this one detected or what?
Don't think so.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
So is this one detected or what?
I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy=Banned1.0 View Post
@*****
XD You funny boy i love this picture
UMMMMMM okay thats weird.
does i get error if i use it ?
mmk. The detailed instruction on injection? I'm not a complete noob, but risking my account is something I don't want.
Quote Originally Posted by Crazy=Banned1.0 View Post
@DaOnljOnz
I dont Think so




You want a hack account?.
I want the detailed instructions on how to inject the .dll file with the hInjector.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post


I want the detailed instructions on how to inject the .dll file with the hInjector.
Lol ok first, you start cf with the bypass, then u get to server lobby, then open injector, browse for your dll, and inject
Quote Originally Posted by sgaughn892 View Post
Lol ok first, you start cf with the bypass, then u get to server lobby, then open injector, browse for your dll, and inject
how more simple can that get?

MINE STILL WORKS WITHOUT A BYPASS THOUGH
WIN 7 x64
I dont see the download... o.o
hijector is undetected, you don't risk ban with it
always use a bypass because this hack can get detected because of z8game spies
Posts 166–180 of 235 · Page 12 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us