also is it me or is the shots alil off, i cann record a video but all my shots go way right when i use this
DetectedCling's Second Hack
looks good man , keep it up, thanks for first releasing "HACK "...
that key pressed to activate the hack? attempt with the Tab Injector injector v1 UnReal's hand and I did not detected, safe walking, but not tell me how to activate it?
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
what bypass to use
use any working bypass
and ty for this hack @Cling
and ty for this hack @Cling

What Injector Do U Recommend Me
I Have
Win : Win 7
* : *32
I Have
Win : Win 7
* : *32
@SoFastToCatch there is a injector i am using itand working fine
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-v2-fixed.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-v2-fixed.htmlthx for this contribution 

Instuction ??
Inject It Manuel or Auto ?
Inject It Manuel or Auto ?
u r awesome
thanks , and thanks jacket for approval 
thanks , and thanks jacket for approval 
Wow some people! Get a working bypass, use a good working injector, use a working hack tool remover, choose the hack you wish to use! Then.... Run the bypass for win7/vista run as admin, log in and select a channel, open the injector, again run as admin for win7/vista, browse and inject the dll manually and close injector, then use the hotkeys to open menu/activate the features of the hack! Good work cling!
not working for me... win xp sp3...
I Recommend The UNReal Tab Injector V1 To Work With It
I Work With It I Have Win 7 32
I Work With It I Have Win 7 32
you dont need a bypass for this...
This thread is closed for replies.

