WinkDetectedCling's Second Hack

Posts 121–135 of 235 · Page 9 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto Uzumaki View Post
I heard this hack makes you lagg?
doesnt make me lag,
100+ fps in game
i trust this hack. Good job cling.
Quote Originally Posted by vincent0225 View Post
i trust this hack. Good job cling.
use a bypass just in case
Quote Originally Posted by Cling View Post
use a bypass just in case
what bypass would you suggest?
Quote Originally Posted by vincent0225 View Post
what bypass would you suggest?
I'm pretty sure there's only 1 on MPGH lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cling View Post
use a bypass just in case
Yeah, bypass is needed.
I think :P
Well, i injected without a bypass and XTRAP came up and Bullshet me.
o.O no download link*********comon im waittting to kick Zombies ass jk
I don't see the Download Link lol
can't seem to get it work :-s
crossfire doesn't appear in the process list
where is the download ?
Posts 121–135 of 235 · Page 9 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us