What do you find...

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
ME . /nuff said
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
The debate section. The only place on MPGH where intellect is truly displayed.
I hope that was sarcasm, if anything it's a clash of intellect and retardation.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I hope that was sarcasm, if anything it's a clash of intellect and retardation.
I should've stated that correctly, having a proper debate with an intelligent individual.
People here are mean, but smart. i liek
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
People here are mean, but smart. i liek
Welcome to the internet, minus the smart part.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Welcome to the internet, minus the smart part.
There are the few, such as you and a few other.. sadly the numbers are under 10.
Probably me
The people at graphics section best people ever
Community. In the mid 2010, I joined for hacks. I late then started posting, and whoah, did I like the community?
Yes, I did. The forums started to change, DD left, a bit more trolls, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
Community. In the mid 2010, I joined for hacks. I late then started posting, and whoah, did I like the community?
Yes, I did. The forums started to change, DD left, a bit more trolls, etc.
Why you copy me though
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post
John Key
Fixed for you
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?