All my Graphics (one month)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
All my Graphics (one month)
What do you think of all my graphics (been doing it about a month)

First I ever did to the last one i have done -












Try not to be to harsh :P I would like all you're HONEST opinions
Please dont start using massive sig sizes -_- first thing i ask.. and try working with filters.. like distort thats a big one to get used to =D
good atempt
Sorry, their too big, their plain, and they just aren't good looking. Good luck in the future with improving your work though.
Your suppose to give him tips D=
not just tell him what he knowns.. haha
he can extract tips from my post.
Reduce the size.
add in more brushes/c4d's
and make um look better lol
Lol but definetly work on the making it better part =/

Xd
There good, but i think they are too big to be put in a sig. Nice Effort
they are ok wayytoo big like everyone said. and yeh... good attemp.
You're just starting, so nice try! ^.^
I got over that level within 2 tries, a.k.a only two crap sigs, I think. o.0

I hope you're using PS, you'll learn faster with it.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
You're just starting, so nice try! ^.^
I got over that level within 2 tries, a.k.a only two crap sigs, I think. o.0

I hope you're using PS, you'll learn faster with it.
Yes obviously i'm using PS :P
But when you say some are too big i have way bigger on mpgh...??

How big is you're sig Black?
I like a width of 450, and a height of around 130-150.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
I like a width of 450, and a height of around 130-150.
Yes but what is you're current signature size?
nice but some of them are a little big
Quote Originally Posted by Bubblezz View Post
nice but some of them are a little big
Yes I agree, you have to remember these are not just for Signatures...them with venom was for my school graphics.

Anyway, here is a new one for my school graphics lesson.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?