QuestionCF Account Question

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CF Account Question
Hey guys,
Yeah, so... I was wondering for those who post their Crossfire accounts here (either trying to sell it or for whatever other reason) aren't you worried that someone from crossfire might stumble across this site and ban you? Is it even safe posting your in-game names, and links to you Crossfire accounts here on MPGH?
Its not thier acc most of the time but a stolen one and they dont care about it
yes it is as long as you dont post pictures of u hacking,but always take care
unless u type "MY (IGN HERE) AND I HACK" they cant say you hack just for being a member of a fourm
Z8 spys i advise you to pm only
I'm fairly sure that merely being associated with MPGH will not get you banned.
However if any foul play or misconduct is found to occur on your account Z8Games has the right to ban you according to their ToS.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?