First Z.M Wall Bug

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
First Z.M Wall Bug
Check Out
I Can Shoot Zombies Through Walls
And When i Run Out Of Ammo
All I Do Is Stand Under The Ammo Station And Press E
I Killed Boss That Way
My Team Freaked Out
---





did u glitch or use hack walk through wall?
So unfunny play like that.
That's pretty nice. Post a video on how to do this?
k that look s funny
Maybe One Day I Will Show U
But For Now Its MINE!
Coder vb10 fail glitch.
Glitcher detected
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[vb10e]is banned -_- View Post
no it isnt if u run out of ammo you cant get more
well u can get ammo again only if u had a fly hack.
;D
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us