Would be Nice

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Would be Nice
I am seeing if anyone would like to code some hacks with me.

Thinks im looking to have in my next public release:

Custom Color Chams
Crosshair
D3D Menu
Custom Injector
Weapon Hack
Ghost Chams
Full Bright
Aimbot Head, Body
No Recoil
No Spread


Stuff like that and we will see how it goes. So I hope someone is willing to team up with me so that we can get this started.
Can you code or will you let coders code and steal their code
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Can you code or will you let coders code and steal their code
that was a team
What do you mean lol
lol I'm looking for a partner

Someone i can work with. They type of person that I can learn from and the type of person that can learn from me.
kk do that but dont think they give u any piece of code
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us