Iverson Is Posing As Dave!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Iverson Is Posing As Dave!!!!
THERE IS AN IMPOSTOR AROUND!!!!

jackal = newb
STFU EndriT.

I didn't even do anything to offend u.

I was planning on it...but...
Quote Originally Posted by Jackal
STFU EndriT.

I didn't even do anything to offend u.

I was planning on it...but...

major newb
Umm, Iverson listens to Incubus? I THINK NOT! POSER.
PPFFFFF Incubus ... is gay!
Iverson blamed it on "COUSINS." How typical, rock fagget. :@
dont believe me but its either rap or nothing for me sir, tupac dre snoop u know the old school shit
It's before your time, GTFO, and stop living in the past...
CHRIS BROWWWWWWWWWWWWN. XD J/K
Friggin Jay-Z (HES BACK, YE YE), Nelly, Mike Jones, Ying Yang Twins, Chamillionare, Paul Wall, Usher..................
U Can Firmly Say To My Face With Out Lying That Those Guys Are Better Than Snoop Dre Pac Ice Cube Nate Dogg Eazy-e Biggie Too Short And Other Rappers Liket Them?
lets jsut say hilltop hoodz own all of them










HAHAH BULLSHIT--- honestly, i prefer the more RnB style rappers like arun named, unlike the ones like the ones iver' named
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?