Zombie mode crates

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Zombie mode crates
has anyone got a crystal crate? seems impossible to me
Nope but damageinc got
i tried, used hacks to and still didnt get there, dont have any healing or reviving
Only got up to gold crate. Bonus for beating the boss is +15000 I think
No really hard
i dont think anyone has
GOlden minimi is just a dream
Same for me.
Probably not, but do want it.
I saw a youtube video that someone did beat it
He got the crystal crate alright.
Ima try to get it.Once I get lots of zp and try gatling gun crates so i can spread and kill all of em.
Yea its really hard :/
Quote Originally Posted by 66776 View Post
Yea its really hard :/
Yeaup they should lower it a little.
Yea I probably will try to create a team of 4 with m60 / revival token to beat the normal mode.
I Will Create A Team Of Pros With RPK's, M60's, And Gattling Guns. We Will All Camp Out And Pwn Zombies.
And We'll Have Like 50 Revival Tokens Each And Lots of Medic Thingy's
Even if you get the Crystal crate, what are the chances that you will get the Golden Minimi ?
Answer: Low as FUKED.
Stop wasting your time on that Mode. Instead you should spend that time asking your parents for the money to Donate and buy better guns.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us