Visual Basic Help
Hello!
I looked at some topics about programming and most of them said that Visual Basic Programming is the easiest.
Well I want to learn programming.
So here is my question.
Can someone give me link of tutorial about learning VB from their own experience. I'm asking people who already know VB and that can tell me where and how they learned it.
I also would like to know What should I learn after Visual Basic.
I will +rep and thank to person who help me.
I looked at some topics about programming and most of them said that Visual Basic Programming is the easiest.
Well I want to learn programming.
So here is my question.
Can someone give me link of tutorial about learning VB from their own experience. I'm asking people who already know VB and that can tell me where and how they learned it.
I also would like to know What should I learn after Visual Basic.
I will +rep and thank to person who help me.

