[WEST] Selling 2 lvl 70 evies and a 48 fiona

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[WEST] Selling 2 lvl 70 evies and a 48 fiona
So, recently I've grown veeeeery bored of vindictus/gaming in general, so this is the last time you'll probably ever see me here I think. So I decided I may as well try and make a quick buck selling all the accounts I've ever had in every game
Enough about me, here's the accounts! P.S. All of these chars are on one account! MIDDLE MAN REQUIRED


Lvl 70 evie (main): This account has loads of NX crap, I'll make a list of everything and what they price at while I'm at it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

52k AP
Primarily Specced in Staff
2 perm storage boxes: 21,800 NX
Perm Long spiritly Ponytail: 4,300 NX
Perm Long Straight Bangs: 4,300 NX
Perm Sultry Make Up: 4,300 NX
Perm Striped Princess Inner: 9,900 NX
Perm Lovely Frills Inner: 8,900 NX
Perm Christmas Inner!: can't remember
Perm Valentine Heart tattoo:6,400 NX
Perm Lovely Heart Face Tattoo: 2,900 NX
16 GGs (Party): who cares?
19 GGs (Solo): who cares?
1091 Fishing Rods:who cares?
5 unbinds:who cares?
snowballs xD

TOTAL: 62.8k NX O.O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenies: (If you need anymore proof screenies let me know, it won't be a problem)



Perm box proof 1





Perm Box Proof 2



NX Stuff Proof

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next char would be my other lvl 70 evie who isn't really anything special, just an account I did some botting on, mainly used for daily raids and whatnot, 108 titles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenie:




--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last, but not least, my lvl 48 fiona, this char has a little bit of NX stuff, 108 titles, and about 7.6k AP!

NX Items:
Straight and Long Perm Hair: 4,300 NX
Perm Passionate Patriot Inner: 9900 NX
Perm Sultry Make Up: 4,300 NX
3 Unbind Pots: who cares?
50 fishing rods: who cares?
38 Merc pots: who cares?

TOTAL:18.5k NX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenie:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all the characters on this account that basically come in one bundle, if you have any further questions or concerns let me know, I'll be taking offers for a while, or untill I find one I really like, I'm willing to accept accounts if they're REALLY good or a LOAD of gold, but my preferred payment would be paypal cash Leave offers below, thank you

Btw the total NX between both chars with NX Stuff came out to 81.3K NX :P
no offers yet...hmm 20k nx! lol jkjk wht u lookin to get for it
Quote Originally Posted by makinwarnotpeace View Post
no offers yet...hmm 20k nx! lol jkjk wht u lookin to get for it
idk preferably pay pal cash :P not sure how much, just something worth my while, willing to wait on offers for a while, no rush to sell
Around 70 bucks sounds about right for this account
um, what equipment do you have? and i personally found evie boring too xD
all the valuable things I have


All legit right?
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
All legit right?
Yep, the only character i ever did any hacking on was the botted lvl 70, the other are all clean
Lowering my asking price to 45 bucks :0 good deal
Ill buy them, i can pay in paypal.
creedisalive@.hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by jakesdexless View Post
Ill buy them, i can pay in paypal.
creedisalive@.hotmail.com
You don't mind using a middleman do you?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?