ArrowCrossfire Deadly Public Hack Version 1.0

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire Deadly Public Hack Version 1.0
Crossfire Deadly Public Hack Version 1.0


I am working on this currently. With my Current Bypass "Deadly Bypass Version 0.3" Working I am going to be working on my new public crossfire hack.



Here is some details just so I can give everyone a heads up.

Features:

Aimbot- Head,Body
Chams- 6 Colors
D3D Menu- Uses Insert Key to Show
No Spread
No Recoil


I am also working on some hacks for the new zombie mode.

This may not work but this is what I'm trying to do...

Instant Kill
Aimbot Head and Body
Chams
Super Knife
Maybe a Weapon Hack



This is set to release late next week.
More will be posted as I finish things.
thank you ^^
nice work cant wait for it
nice features and good luck looking forward to zm ones
Oh already able to code aimbot?
release plz
before i release i hope to have an aimbot working yes
Quote Originally Posted by gamer2125 View Post
Crossfire Deadly Public Hack Version 1.0


I am working on this currently. With my Current Bypass "Deadly Bypass Version 0.3" Working I am going to be working on my new public crossfire hack.



Here is some details just so I can give everyone a heads up.

Features:

Aimbot- Head,Body
Chams- 6 Colors
D3D Menu- Uses Insert Key to Show
No Spread
No Recoil


I am also working on some hacks for the new zombie mode.

This may not work but this is what I'm trying to do...

Instant Kill
Aimbot Head and Body
Chams
Super Knife
Maybe a Weapon Hack



This is set to release late next week.
More will be posted as I finish things.
I wish u loads of luck.
Looks cool, hope the zm hacks work
I have posted the part version of this hack it is version 0.5

I hope it works for you all.
good luck sis make MPGH proud
It's always nice to have the members of mpgh behind you. It helps as a coder. Makes me do better ^^
Hope it works on ZM.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us